This mini-kit includes a small order switching PCB allowing you to change the order of two circuits, within a single enclosure.
The small switching circuit allows you to change the order of two circuits and also includes pads for an on-board Bi-color or Standard (1-color) LED for easy order indication.
- Circuit Board, Dimensions only (W x H) 1.43” x 1.13” ca. 36.2 mm x 28.6mm
- 4PDT On-On Latching foot switch
- 1 Bi-Color LED (Red/Green) and a 1k8 Current Limiting Resistor (CLR)
- 1 Green (single-color) LED and a 3k3 Current Limiting Resistor (CLR)
- 1 Black Plastic LED Bezel (non-conductive, works well with 3-lead bi-color LED)
You can decide if you prefer the bi-color status LED, or the single color. 2 CLR options are included primarily because the frosted bi-color LED is not as bright as the single-color LED when using a 3k3 resistor.
Uses for the Easy Order Switching board:
- Switch the order of the overdrive circuits and use in tandem!
- Set the Boost to follow the Overdrive or cascade into it.
- With a Boost following an Overdrive you get an increase in Volume.
- With a Boost preceding the Overdrive you get an increase in Distortion!
Starting to see the potential? Make your build stand out in the crowd and go boutique.
The build document for this kit is available on our Build-Docs page (look for 'Easy Order Switcher').
|4PDT Foot Switch |
Download Datasheet PDF
For all items except for pedal kits, we will gladly accept returns for any new/unused items within 30 days of purchase. We will give you a full refund, minus the cost of shipping, via in-store credit or your original payment method. If your return is due to an error made by us, we will even pay for return shipping!